Andrew G. Schneider always wanted to be a wizard when he grew up; now he makes magic with words. When not writing, he hunts the wild dust bunny and makes a mean pot of French onion soup. He lives in Washington, D.C., believes in unicorns, and is married to a wonderful woman who believes in him.
Proof that he’s not a fabrication from whole cloth, or the pen name of some other, extraordinarily famous author, can be found in his previous publications:
From the pages of Dungeon and Dragon magazines:
- “Citizens of Splender: Themes from Waterdeep”
- “Reign of Despair”
- “Shards of Selûne”, reviewed by Points of Light
- “Scarred for Life”
- “Formorians : Creature Incarnations”
- “Expeditionary Dispatches: The Mournland Express”
- “Unearthed Arcana: Unfinished Business,” with Robert J. Schwalb
D&D adventures from his tenure as Writing Director for Living Forgotten Realms:
- CORM 1-2: The Gangs of Wheloon
- CORM 1-4: All the King’s Men
- CORM 2-1: For Crown and Kingdom, with Matt Arnold
- AGLA 1-2: At the Foot of the Lighthouse
Follow his musings and announcements on Facebook.